Our partners and friends at Green Alliance took it upon themselves to spotlight Cultural Chemistry last month! Thanks guys!!
Published in the Portsmouth Herald and on Seacoast Online Jul 15, 2014
Who: Cultural Chemistry
What: For Cultural Chemistry it’s all about efficiency. Mirjam IJtsma, launched Cultural Chemistry in 2011 with the desire to help businesses run a more positive and dynamic work place. Part of Cultural Chemistry’s success depends on its sustainable in-office environment as well as passion for working to help the natural environment.
Originally from the Netherlands, where environmental responsibility is a crucial community pillar, IJtsma brings her country’s environmental concerns to the work place, educating both her employees and her clients on the value of executing a sustainable company culture. This includes not wasting resources, building green teams and integrating sustainability and responsible practices to make a company more successful, resourceful and more desirable to work for.
IJtsma’s unique services mimic what a traditional human resources department might be tasked with, but a fraction of the cost. The result is an affordable, unique, dynamic look into your company’s most complex inner workings, and the strategies and solutions that can help take it to the next level.
Where: 150 Dow St., Manchester, with satellite space in downtown Portsmouth.
What makes us green:
- Office includes geothermal system, efficient lighting and EnergyStar appliances.
- Uses refillable office products like pens and tape dispensers to reduce waste.
- Offers affordable human resources alternative helping businesses save money that can be spent on sustainable in-office efforts.
- Online and electronic methods to transfer documents, eliminating paper waste.
- Educates about environmental awareness in the office to grow productivity and efficiency.
All GA businesses are green certified. Read Cultural Chemistry’s full certification documents and learn more about tis sustainability initiatives and those of more than 100 others businesses at www.greenalliance.biz
Check out the original article here.
and also the Cultural Chemistry profile!