Cultural Chemistry’s Performance Review Program supports the manager in one-on-one review technique training, development of the review template and aligning the review criteria not only to the needed skills of the role but also to needed behaviors of the organization. This process will enhance the development opportunities of the employee, create a common objective to make the right moves and ferret out the real issues. It will become clear if it’s a skills or culture issue.
- Guiding the entrepreneur on the development of guidelines and standards for the performance review process.
- Developing skills and delivering theoretical background to the manager to enable him/her to review employee performance and develop a plan that fits with the company’s vision and the employee’s personal goals.
- Deliver coaching and training to enable the manager to effectively discuss employees performance in relation to needed skills and company vision & culture.
- Provide assistance in the creation of development plans for the employees. This includes providing an overview of training opportunities.
at community colleges, developing on the job training and advising on job shadow programs.
- Develop templates and training materials for the performance review process, to improve knowledge transfer inside the organization.