- This event has passed.
Hire the best | Interview Workshop
December 11, 2014 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Looking for the perfect candidate can be time consuming. Many come into the interview and answer the questions in the same way. So, how do you determine which one is right for you?
During this workshop we will discuss what (but maybe more importantly how) to ask the right questions during an interview. What are some tools and tricks you can use to really get to know the person sitting in front of you. Are you feeling uncomfortable during an interview? or do you feel that your candidates never tell the truth. Come to this event and you will start enjoying the interview process instead of dreading it!
Knowing what to ask and what information you need to obtain will help to determine the fit you need in your company.
During this workshop you will get a better idea of:
- How to prevent that the candidate tells you what you want to hear
- How to know if a candidate can do what he says he can
- How to know if the candidate will fit your culture
- Develop techniques to have a great conversation with a candidate
- Present your company as a “best employer to work for”
This is just one of many training programs, so keep an eye on this page and email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or training requests!