- This event has passed.
World Peace Day – HR Consultants collaborate
September 21, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wouldn’t it be awesome when you can work on getting better, work together and brainstorm with peers? Here in New Hampshire the larger independent HR Consulting Firms do not have more then 10 employees. So how can you increase your knowledge, stay a thought leader, when you are working with clients on their issues and don’t have an R&D Department?
Do you know what the latest thought is around our industry? Do you have the time to brainstorm on how this new insight from organizations like Harvard, Accenture and IBM impacts our world and work? What are we going to do, now Harvard Business Review has announced that it is time to blow up HR? (and this is not the first time, just read this blog).
This is why I invite you to join me for one day of collaboration, figuring out what HR should be, and to exchange ideas. Only when we work together we can make a difference in the HR Consulting world of New Hampshire.
During this day we are going to discuss and collaborate around:
- What is HR Consulting in New Hampshire
- Do we have to define color (Administrative or Organizational Development)
- What can we do as HR Consulting Firms to bring our knowledge of HR to the HR Practitioner in New Hampshire
- Do we have to play a leading role in the new HR? And what is it going to be?
- Can we bring HR to a different level (and does it need to change?)
As I can imagine that it might be frightening to discuss our HR strategy with your peer and competitors. Start reading this blog post first and then see what we will do to make sure that we are all going to be at the same play-field.
Rules of the game!
- Each organization brings at a minimum the owner/ managing partner to the event. No owner, no seat at the table
- You pay $75.00. This is to get your commitment and to make sure you are going to be there.
- We will use this money to get the best catering in town & independent facilitators
- You will get insight in how we spend the money and will not make a profit of our peers
- All profits will be redistributed to our peers or donate to charity (vote!)
- It is not the goal to discuss sales numbers, client names and marketing/sales strategy
- You will share your “purple cow” & knowledge.
- Your core business is HR Consulting.
- We do not allow suppliers to this event.
At the end of the day you know
- What makes your competition different then you
- What you need to do, to stay ahead of the curve
- How you can call when you need expertise
- Who you can trust
If you would like to help in setting up this event, let me know.
If you have any questions please give me a call, or shoot me an email.
Are you an HR Professional an are interested in this discussion? Join us at the HR BootCamp. This event is for HR Consultants!