Cultural Chemistry is proud to be able to support small businesses who can not afford our services with our unique Scholarship program. Since the start of our organization, Mirjam IJtsma has made it clear that we are here to support, even when a company is not able to afford us.
Every small business owner, who feels that they can use our services to grow their business, but is financially not able to contract with us, can apply for our Scholarship Program. When approved, a business owner will receive 3 or 6 months of our services for free. In exchange of the scholarship, the business is going to write about their experience, and shows how he/she was able to grow. We will put our marketing behind it, so that you not only can grow, but also can show the world your success. We will assign a consultant to your organization who is going to support you and your team for at least 3 – 6 months.
The following requirements do apply:
- Applicant has a strong goal in mind.
- Applicants commit to at least 3 hours per month to meetings with Cultural Chemistry.
- Able to provide P&L of last 12 months.
- Able to provide Cash flow projections for upcoming 12 months, or willing to work on it.
- Able to provide Cash flow of last 3 months.
- Applicant does not have financial resources to afford our services.
- Willing and able to travel to our office in Manchester, NH to meet with one of our consultants.
- Filled out application.
- Cultural Chemistry can use the name in marketing and communications tools.
If you are interested, please apply, by following this link.