In the employee performance review process, Cultural Chemistry is most often responsible for, or engaged in:
- Guiding the entrepreneur on the development of guidelines and standards for the performance review process.
- Developing skills and delivering theoretical background to the manager to enable him/her to review employee performance and develop a plan that fits with the company’s vision and the employee’s personal goals.
- Deliver coaching and training to enable the manager to effectively discuss employees performance in relation to needed skills and company vision & culture.
- Provide assistance in the creation of development plans for the employees. This includes providing an overview of training opportunities.
at community colleges, developing on the job training and advising on job shadow programs.
- Develop templates and training materials for the performance review process, to improve knowledge transfer inside the organization.
We are here to help. Fill out the form below for more information.